Tandoori Chicken & Salad Wrap
- Prep: 15
- Cook: 20 mins
- Serves: 4
- 2 skinless chicken breasts, trimmed of fat
- 1 tbs tandoori paste
- 2 tbs low-fat Greek yoghurt
- 1/4 tsp tandoori paste , extra
- 4 wholegrain or reduced-fat tortillas or soft wraps (20cm)
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, halved, sliced into thin strips lengthways
- 1 red capsicum, seeded and sliced into strips
- 60 g snow pea sprouts
- 20 mint leaves
- Preheat oven to 200ºC (180°C fan forced).
- Coat chicken in tandoori paste then place in a medium baking dish or onto an oven tray lined with baking paper. Bake for 15-20 minutes until cooked through.
- Once cool enough to handle, slice thinly.
- Combine yoghurt with extra tandoori paste; spread 2 teaspoons evenly on each wrap. Layer equal amounts of chicken, cucumber, capsicum and sprouts on one edge of each wrap, top with a row of mint leaves.
- Roll up tightly to enclose filling and cut in half.
Cover and refrigerate tandoori coated chicken for as long as time permits, from 30 minutes to overnight.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||1563.1 kJ||600.3 kJ|
|Protein||29.6 g||11.4 g|
|Fat, total||6.9 g||2.7 g|
|— saturated||1.9 g||0.7 g|
|Carbohydrate||43.8 g||16.8 g|
|— sugars||6 g||2.3 g|
|Fibre||7.6 g||2.9 g|
|Sodium||656.9 mg||252.3 mg|
LiveLighter ®© State of Western Australia 2022, reproduced with permission.