- Prep: 25
- Cook: 45 mins
- Serves: 6
- 1kg desiree potatoes, peeled and cut into 3cm chunks
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup frozen peas
- 2 tbsp reduced-fat Greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 4 gherkins, finely diced
- 1 tbsp chives, finely sliced
- Freshly cracked pepper to taste
- Place potatoes in a medium sized pot and cover with water. Bring to a simmer and cook until tender, approximately 25-30 minutes.
- Bring another small saucepan of water to the boil and blanch the peas. Drain and allow to cool in the fridge.
- Bring another small saucepan of water to the boil and add the 6 eggs. Time the eggs for 8 minutes at a rapid boil then remove and place in ice water to cool. When cool peel and quarter lengthwise.
- In a large bowl whisk the yoghurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, gherkins and chives together.
- When the potatoes are cooked, drain well and add them straight to the dressing and fold through. Allow to cool then fold in the peas and eggs.
2 serves of vegies in each serve of this recipe.
Recipe and image supplied by Cancer Council NSW Healthy Lunch Box website.