- Prep: 20
- Cook: 10 mins
- Serves: 5
- 1 x 400g can corn kernels, drained and rinsed
- 400g black beans, drained and rinsed
- 250g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado peeled, stone removed and diced
- 1 small red onion, peeled and diced
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and diced
- 2 limes, juiced
- ½ bunch coriander, finely sliced
- 3 tbsp of sunflower oil
- Tabasco to taste (optional)
- 3 wholemeal wraps
- Freshly cracked pepper to taste
- Pre-heat an oven to 180°C. Place wraps on a baking paper lined oven tray. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until crisp.
- Simply combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and serve with shards of crisp wraps.
2 serves of vegies in each serve of this recipe.
Recipe and image supplied by Cancer Council NSW Healthy Lunch Box website.