- Prep: 15
- Cook: 15 mins
- Serves: 4
- 400 g skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 2 cups low-fat natural or Greek yoghurt
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp smoked paprika, optional
- 2 tbs canola oil
- Put the yoghurt and breadcrumbs into separate bowls. Mix the paprika into the breadcrumbs if using.
- Dip the chicken pieces into the yoghurt and then press down into the breadcrumbs to coat all sides.
- Heat half the oil in a large frying pan. Cook half the chicken pieces over a medium heat until outside is brown and crunchy, then flip chicken pieces and cook the other side.
- They will need about 5 minutes on each side. Repeat with the rest of the oil and chicken.
- Make sure to check that the chicken is cooked through before serving.
- Use a beaten egg or milk instead of yoghurt.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||1005 kJ||769 kJ|
|Protein||26.8 g||20.5 g|
|Fat, total||8.7 g||6.7 g|
|— saturated||1.8 g||1.3 g|
|Carbohydrate||12.8 g||9.8 g|
|— sugars||3.3 g||2.5 g|
|Fibre||0.7 g||0.5 g|
|Sodium||174 mg||133 mg|
LiveLighter ®© State of Western Australia 2022, reproduced with permission.