- Prep: 5
- Cook: 20 mins
- Serves: 4
- 2 x 400 g cans no-added-salt diced tomatoes
- 2 tbs no-added-salt tomato paste
- 1 tsp reduced-salt vegetable stock
- 400 g can no-added-salt red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup frozen corn kernel
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander, optional
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin, optional
- Add all ingredients plus one can filled with water (1½ cups) to a medium saucepan.
- Cook over high heat until the soup boils. Stir for 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 20 minutes or until the soup reduces and thickens.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||577.5 kJ||197.3 kJ|
|Protein||6.8 g||2.3 g|
|Fat, total||1.1 g||0.4 g|
|— saturated||0.1 g||0 g|
|Carbohydrate||20.7 g||7.1 g|
|— sugars||9.7 g||3.3 g|
|Fibre||7.7 g||2.6 g|
|Sodium||450 mg||153.7 mg|
LiveLighter ®© State of Western Australia 2023, reproduced with permission.