Raisin Toast with Fruity Ricotta Topping
- Prep: 5
- Cook: 1 mins
- Serves: 2
- 4 slices raisin toast or fruit bread
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 2 tsp honey or strawberry jam, optional
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 banana, sliced
- 125 g strawberries, hulled and sliced
- Toast the slices of fruit bread.
- Mix ricotta with honey or jam in a small bowl.
- Spread toast with ricotta mixture and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Layer banana and strawberries on top of toast and serve.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||1414.5 kJ||556.5 kJ|
|Protein||14.6 g||5.8 g|
|Fat, total||6.4 g||2.5 g|
|— saturated||3.2 g||1.3 g|
|Carbohydrate||54.3 g||21.4 g|
|— sugars||31.3 g||12.3 g|
|Fibre||4 g||1.6 g|
|Sodium||264.3 mg||104 mg|
LiveLighter ®© State of Western Australia 2022, reproduced with permission.