- Prep: 10
- Cook: 40 mins
- Serves: 6
- olive or canola oil spray
- 2 tbs korma curry paste
- 1 cup carrot, chopped
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup dessicated coconut
- 1 400 g can crushed tomatoes
- 2 cups reduced-salt vegetable stock
- 1 small cauliflower, cut into florets
- 350 g firm tofu, cut into 2-3cm pieces
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 cup green beans, cut into 5cm lengths
- 2 cups cooked brown rice, optional
- 1 handful mint leaves, optional
Spray a large pot with olive oil spray and heat over medium heat. Sauté the spices, carrots, onion, garlic and coconut for 10 minutes.
Add the tomatoes and chicken stock and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat to medium, cover and cook for 15 minutes. Blend in a food processor until smooth.
Add the puree back to the pot along with the cauliflower, tofu and lemon juice. Bring to the boil, reduce to medium, cover and cook for 13 minutes. Add the green beans and cook for a further 2 minutes.
Serve with brown rice sprinkled with coriander or mint.
Recipe and image supplied by Cancer Council NSW Healthy Lunch Box website.