- Prep: 10
- Cook: 45 mins
- Serves: 6
- 1/2 red chilli, chopped
- 2 tbs oil
- 1 cup brown rice (uncooked)
- 1 400 g can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup frozen corn kernel
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves , chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 3 spring onions (including green tops), chopped
Cook the rice to the packet directions. Allow to cool completely.
In a large bowl toss all the ingredients together.
Place the rice salad in serving bowls.
Recipe and image supplied by Cancer Council NSW Healthy Lunch Box website.