Mini crustless chicken quiches
- Prep: 10
- Cook: 25 mins
- Serves: 6
- Olive oil spray
- 8 eggs
- 150ml reduced-fat milk
- Pinch of salt
- 150g leftover cooked chicken, diced
- 150g mushrooms, sliced
- 150g red capsicum, diced
- ½ cup frozen peas
- ½ cup corn kernels
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100g reduced-fat cheddar cheese, grated
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C. Spray a 12-hole muffin tray with olive oil.
- In a large jug, beat the eggs, milk and a pinch of salt together.
- In the bottom of each muffin hole, place some chicken, mushrooms, capsicum, peas and corn. Pour in the egg mixture and top with half a tomato and some cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden.
As an alternative, use 150g leftover roast pork and 400g mixed chopped roast vegetables for the filling
½ serve of vegies in each serving of this recipe.
Recipe and image supplied by Cancer Council NSW Healthy Lunch Box website.