Mediterranean Tuna Salad
- Prep: 15
- Serves: 4
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp dried basil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Pinch of salt
- Freshly cracked pepper to taste
- 1 x 425g can tuna (in spring water) drained
- 1 can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 250g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100g Kalamata olives, pitted
- 1 yellow capsicum, deseeded and diced
- 1 small red onion, peeled and diced
- ½ bunch flat leaf parsley, leaves picked
- To create dressing, in a small bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, dried basil, garlic and seasoning.
- In another large bowl, fold together all remaining ingredients and then add the dressing.
2 serves of vegies in each serve of this recipe.
Recipe and image supplied by Cancer Council NSW Healthy Lunch Box website.