- Prep: 15
- Serves: 6
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- ½ cup sultanas
- ½ bunch coriander, chopped
- 4 large carrots, peeled
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Freshly cracked pepper to taste
- Place the onion, sultanas and coriander in a large bowl. Using a vegetable peeler, peel ribbons of the carrot into the bowl.
- In a small bowl whisk together the lemon juice, honey, cumin, olive oil and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetable mixture.
This salad will be better eaten if allowed to sit in the fridge for a few hours.
2 serves of vegies in each serve of this recipe.
Recipe and image supplied by Cancer Council NSW Healthy Lunch Box website.