- Prep: 1
- Cook: 3 mins
- Serves: 2
- 2 tbs plain popping corn
- Put popcorn in a paper bag and fold down the top a couple of times
- Microwave on HIGH for about 2 minutes or until most or the corn has popped (if there's 3 or 4 seconds between popping noises, it's probably done)
- Be careful when opening the bag, the steam will be hot!
- Eat the popcorn plain or try some of the flavours below
- Curry popcorn: toss warm popcorn with a little cumin, chilli and coriander or your favourite curry powder
- Sriracha popcorn: sriracha is an Asian chilli garlic sauce that is delicious on popcorn. Toss in a little sriracha just before serving (it will go soggy if left too long)
- Cheese and herb: sprinkle parmesan, garlic powder and shredded basil over fresh popcorn
LiveLighter ®© State of Western Australia 2019, reproduced with permission.