Christmas Tree Pizzas
- Prep: 25
- Cook: 15 mins
- Serves: 8
- 4 small wholemeal pita bread
- 170 g can tomato-based pizza sauce
- 6 cherry tomatoes, sliced into rounds
- 1 yellow capsicum, cut into triangles & 4 stars
- 1/2 green capsicum, cut into triangles
- 1/2 red capsicum, sliced thinly lengthways
- 4 black olives, sliced into rounds
- 2 tsp dried Italian herbs
- 4 tbs reduced-fat cheese, grated
Preheat oven to 200°C.
Cut tree shapes out of each pita bread with a Christmas tree shaped cookie cutter.
Place the pita trees onto a lined baking tray. Spread tomato pizza sauce over the base of each pita tree and arrange the ingredients like you’re decorating a tree. Sprinkle with dried herbs and cheese.
Bake for 15 minutes or until golden and cooked.
Recipe and image supplied by Cancer Council NSW Healthy Lunch Box website.