- Prep: 5
- Cook: 240 mins
- Serves: 4
- 200 g watermelon
- 200 g low-fat vanilla yoghurt
- 8 mint leaves
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into 4 disposable plastic cups.
- Secure lids on moulds or insert popsicle sticks and freeze for 4-6 hours or overnight until solid.
- Stand at room temperature for a few minutes before removing from mould.
- Place any combination of finely diced fruit into mould including: mango, blueberries, strawberries, rockmelon, kiwifruit, drained canned peaches, apricots or pineapple in natural juice, and passionfruit pulp. Top with an unsweetened fruit juice such as orange or pineapple.
- For stripes of colour half fill moulds with one fruit, freeze for 4 hours or overnight then fill with a different flavour or colour of fruit or fruit yoghurt before freezing.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||253 kJ||253 kJ|
|Protein||3.1 g||3.1 g|
|Fat, total||1.1 g||1.1 g|
|— saturated||0.7 g||0.7 g|
|Carbohydrate||9.3 g||9.3 g|
|— sugars||9.3 g||9.3 g|
|Fibre||0.3 g||0.3 g|
|Sodium||29 mg||29 mg|
LiveLighter ®© State of Western Australia 2023, reproduced with permission.