Thai Chicken Meatballs
- Prep: 10
- Cook: 10 mins
- Serves: 4
- 500 g chicken mince
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tbs reduced-salt soy sauce
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1 carrot, grated
- 4 spring onions (including green tops), thinly sliced
- 1/2 bunch fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp sesame seeds, toasted
In a medium bowl, mix the chicken, garlic, soy sauce, ginger, carrot, spring onions, coriander and stock to combine. Form mix into 2.5cm round balls.
Heat the olive oil in a large non-stick frypan over medium-high heat. Add the meatballs and cook, turning occasionally, until golden brown all over, 8–10 minutes.
Serve with a fresh green salad and Asian noodles and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds optional).
Recipe and image supplied by Cancer Council NSW Healthy Lunch Box website.