Raisin Toast with Fruity Ricotta Topping
- Prep: 5
- Cook: 1 mins
- Serves: 2
- 4 slices raisin toast or fruit bread
- ½ cup reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 2 tsp honey or strawberry jam, optional
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 banana, sliced
- 125g strawberries, hulled and sliced
- Toast the slices of fruit bread.
- Mix ricotta with honey or jam in a small bowl.
- Spread toast with ricotta mixture and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Layer banana and strawberries on top of toast and serve.
LiveLighter ®© State of Western Australia 2019, reproduced with permission.