- Prep: 10
- Cook: 20 mins
- Serves: 10
- 500 g lean pork mince
- 2 1/2 cups Chinese cabbage (Wombok)
- 1 tbs fresh ginger, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 spring onions (including green tops), sliced
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tbs reduced-salt soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 250 g round wonton wrappers
In a large bowl, combine the pork, cabbage, ginger, garlic, spring onions, egg, soy sauce and sesame oil.
Place wrappers on a flat surface and spoon 2 teaspoons of the mixture on 1 half of each wrapper. Brush the edges with cold water, fold over and press the edges together to seal.
Place a steamer lined with baking paper over simmering water. Cook the dumplings in batches for 15-20 minutes or until tender and cooked through.
LiveLighter ®© State of Western Australia 2023, reproduced with permission.