- Prep: 5
- Serves: 2
- 440g crushed pineapple in natural juice, frozen
- Roughly chop frozen fruit and place in the bowl of a food processor.
- Process until fruit becomes granular. Scrape down sides of bowl with a spatula and process again. Repeat 4-5 times until fruit mixture is a smooth, thick and creamy texture.
- Spoon into bowls and serve immediately with fresh fruit, if desired.
Sorbet can be frozen in an airtight container; remove from freezer 30 minutes before serving to soften.
- Fill the cavity of a seeded halved rockmelon with sorbet. Freeze until solid then cut into wedges to serve.
LiveLighter ®© State of Western Australia 2019, reproduced with permission.