Low Fat Pita Crisps
- Prep: 5
- Cook: 10 mins
- Serves: 12
- 6 lebanese pita bread
- Olive or canola oil spray
- 1 tbs smoked paprika
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Spray each side of the Lebanese bread with olive oil spray.
- Sprinkle spice on one side of the bread.
- Cut each pita bread into 8 even size triangles.
- Place in a single layer on 2 lined baking trays.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes or until bread is crisp.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool then serve with dips and vegetable sticks.
Recipe from More Deadly Tucker cookbook (2013), North Metropolitan Health Service © State of Western Australia, reproduced with permission. Order the More Deadly Tucker cookbook here.
- Use lemon pepper seasoning in place of paprika.
LiveLighter ®© State of Western Australia 2019, reproduced with permission.