- Prep: 10
- Serves: 4
- 1 portion watermelon, chopped
- 6 strawberries, chopped
- 1 mandarin, peeled
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled and chopped
- 1 tsp lemon or orange juice
Combine all the fruit. Toss in lemon or orange juice. Divide into 4 containers.
Use fruit in season to make your fruit salad
- Try adding thinly sliced firm pear, sliced banana, mango, papaya and blueberries.
- Fruit not good quality? Then try using tinned fruit salad in natural juice as a base and add extra fresh fruit
Recipe and image supplied by Cancer Council NSW Healthy Lunch Box website.