- Prep: 10
- Serves: 4
- 1 large watermelon, cut into segments
- 2 tbs reduced-fat plain yoghurt
- 40 g raspberries
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 orange, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- 2 tbs dessicated coconut, optional
1. Arrange raspberries, kiwi, orange and banana slices evenly over each piece/slice of watermelon.
2. Drizzle with small amount of yoghurt.
3. Sprinkle with toasted or desiccated coconut (or toasted almond flakes if you prefer).
4. Serve immediately.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||631.3 kJ||131.6 kJ|
|Protein||3.3 g||0.7 g|
|Fat, total||1 g||0.2 g|
|— saturated||0 g||0 g|
|Carbohydrate||30 g||6.3 g|
|— sugars||28.3 g||5.9 g|
|Fibre||4.4 g||0.9 g|
|Sodium||14.4 mg||3 mg|
Recipe and image supplied by Queensland Government healthier website.