Waldorf celery boats
- Prep: 20
- Serves: 12
- 4 stalks celery, washed and sliced
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat plain yoghurt
- 2 tbs low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 1 skinless chicken breast, cooked, diced
- 1 small apple, cut into 1cm cubes
- 1 cup grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped (optional)
1. Combine the yoghurt, mayonnaise and lemon juice in a large mixing bowl.
2. Add the chopped chicken, apple, grapes and walnuts and toss until well coated.
3. Fill each celery piece with the mixture.
4. Keep chilled in the fridge until ready to serve.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||207 kJ||338.4 kJ|
|Protein||4.9 g||7.9 g|
|Fat, total||0.8 g||1.3 g|
|— saturated||0.2 g||0.4 g|
|Carbohydrate||5 g||8.2 g|
|— sugars||4.8 g||7.9 g|
|Fibre||0.9 g||1.5 g|
|Sodium||43.7 mg||71.5 mg|
Recipe and image supplied by Queensland Government healthier website.