- Prep: 20
- Cook: 20 mins
- Serves: 12
- 1 1/2 cups wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1 1/2 cups white self-raising flour
- 2 cups natural yoghurt
- 1/4 cup no-added-salt tomato paste
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup basil leaves, chopped
- 1/2 medium red capsicum, sliced
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mozzarella or cheddar cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C. Spray a round 22cm baking dish with olive oil and line with baking paper.
- Mix both the flours and yoghurt in a bowl. Knead on a floured surface for a few minutes. Add more yoghurt if the mix is too dry or extra flour if too wet.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin and shape into a rectangle about 0.5cm thick. Spread the dough with tomato paste and sprinkle with the rest of the ingredients.
- Roll the dough from the long side into a log. Cut into 4cm pieces and place in the baking tin pushing them up against each other. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Allow to cool slightly before serving.
|per serving||per 100g|
|Energy||733.6 kJ||698.6 kJ|
|Protein||7.6 g||7.2 g|
|Fat, total||2.4 g||2.3 g|
|— saturated||1.2 g||1.2 g|
|Carbohydrate||28.6 g||27.2 g|
|— sugars||5.2 g||5 g|
|Fibre||3 g||2.8 g|
|Sodium||301.1 mg||286.7 mg|
Recipe and image supplied by Cancer Council NSW Healthy Lunch Box website.