March Munch 2018
March Munch 2018 survey results out now!
Which vegetables did students across WA munch on during March Munch? Find out here.
Classroom vegetable eating competition - Registrations have now closed.
Want a fun way to encourage kids to snack on vegies, while also kick starting the Crunch&Sip program for the year? Get involved in March Munch, an event that challenges students to choose vegetables for Crunch&Sip.
Registered classrooms will receive colour-in calendar cards, stickers and worksheets for students to analyse and graph their vegie eating data and go in the running to win some fantastic prizes.
It's super easy to get involved. Just follow these simple steps;
- Register your interest on the form below by 23rd February 2018. Registrations have now closed. If you would still like to participate you can download instructions and resources from here.
- Receive and distribute your fun March Munch resources. Resource packs will be sent to registered schools during February. Non-registered schools can still participate by downloading the March Munch resources here.
- Encourage your students to crunch on fresh vegies during Crunch&Sip.
- Send us your results and see how your vegetable intake compares to classes across Western Australia.
- Registered classrooms will go in the draw to win one of three classroom prize packs.